Monday, April 28, 2008

Wow…

What a hiatus I’ve had. I have not posted since Friday April 11th, 2008. It is now Monday the 28th. So, where I left off…
Big Trouble. Wow, I couldn’t tell if they were having going to have a heart attack or another drink. These guys were old, and for some reason every one of their cover songs was tweaked just enough to make it not very enjoyable. I hate slamming people, and I believe that I went a little over board on this one so I’ll end that here. They have been around for a long time at the Hen.

The following weekend I made it out for the Joe Slick Band. It was my old roommate Ryan’s Wife’s Birthday! Hooray Lisa!!!! Happy Birthday!

Bad A$$ is what that was. Doing some covers, a little of this and a little of that. Upbeat, Fun, and to the point. I would recommend seeing them at least once more if not a lot more. Both weekends were spent with a couple good friends and my beautiful Wifey. She is an amazing woman and has loved me for a long time…



Now onto May, 2008. BIG month for me. I will not be able to attend a single show at the hen this month. I will be busy for the first weekend, second weekend is Alan Jackson concert in Vancouver, Canada, then my cousin’s wedding in Boise, and then Vegas with the Wifey. Fun times, good times, and busy times.

Speaking of Vegas. The Friday that I leave for Vegas Friday 23rd May, 2008. Knut Bell and the Blue Collars (knutbell.com) will be playing at the Little Red Hen. As any of you who know me can attest this kills me. I wish I would have scheduled my flight for Sat Morning. He is one of my favorite Country artists and has been giving Trent Willmon a run for his money as of late. Please anyone who likes country music go to the show and enjoy the hell outta yourself. The website of his hasn’t been updated for a year and a half even though it says it’s on its way. But you can Myspace search for him. Which also hasn’t been updated as of December ish. If you want his music before hand, give me a call and I’ll let you borrow his CD until the concert. But no stealing… buy your own damnit! Believe me there wont be much of this going on


But a lot of this


He will be Wicked, Awnry, Mean N nasty and THE best show. Eat some Gizzards N Beer and enjoy the show. P.S. Chris and Bradwin will you take some pictures for me?

Till next time. Probably an update after Man weekend in Canada for Alan Jackson.

Peace, YITB, and CAB

Nic

No comments: