Thursday, March 27, 2008

My First Post

Welcome to Seattle Country Blog. I am very interested in doing a couple of things with this. All my buddies and I are really into country music. I am sure there are other people out there looking into upcoming concerts, new bands, new Cd's etc. I will take care of that. I will also introduce you to bands you may have never heard of that are not in the national spotlight. They may hail from Seattle, South Sound, Skagit Valley, all the way across the country to TX, Nashville, and beyond. My thoughts are that it will be a general country blog for people in the Northwest.

I also would like to have a me section where I can update loved ones with what's going on in my life whether its a personal thing like where I hang out every Wed. or an adventure with my new wife, like where we went for Easter.

Appreciate you stopping by!

Nic

No comments: