Thursday, February 18, 2010

Spring is in the air!

So, it's been far to long since I've written anything in this blog.

To be honest, there isn't alot more to talk about except one person (Next Blog Entry).

The Seattle scene is staying pretty status quo. There are a handful of people that play at the Little Red Hen on the regular that I'm not especially into.

Knut Bell is still doing his thing going big! He's usually got 2-3 shows a week, but unfortunately, They are all up north. At 10 a gallon driving and staying sober or a HUGE cab bill... they just aren't doable for me. I have caught him at the hen multiple times since the last entry (March 09). His shows are ALWAYS kick ass, so I mean why try to hype him more than I already have. The one show I will highlight is one I caught up in Anacortes.

My buddy John Lapsanski (I can never spell his name) owns a motorcycle company and fab shop named "Dog House Engineering" (http://doghouseengineering.com/) They put out some nice bikes! I prefer to call them Dawghouse since we all went to University of Washington together, but that is neither here nor there. Onto the story! He puts on a motorcycle ride every year called "Break the Leash" and he's been begging me to go. One problem, I don't ride bikes. So, I took the top off the bronco and went to play a little rough and rowdy with some hogs. A couple pics from the ride up to Anacortes:

This is at a stop sign. There are alot of Hogs!


This is us rolling down the street :D


Made a pit stop at Deception Pass, and I decided to have a little fun with the parking situation. HAHAHA


Most importantly though, the bikes! This one is a beauty!


So, Post ride, we had a get together at this bar (I wanna say the green lantern?)in anacortes. It was a tiny little place that was broke into two parts, where each part was about the size of Mainstreet Ale House in Bothell. Well, John inticed me to go because he had hired Knut! WOOT! It was one of the most personable shows being that it was just a little group compared to the hen. It just made it that much more kick ass. I know John's old man loved the show too, so I was very proud of my recommendation.

No comments: