Friday, May 23, 2008

Nic here...

yeah yeah.. I've been lazy with No Alan Jackson updates. Believe me they are coming.

On the agenda is that I'm flying out tonight at 8:34 to VEGAS!!!! woowoo... unfortunatly the greatest show of the year is tonight.. and I wont be able to attend. It is at the place we will not go anymore. The Hen. This however as I said in earlier blog is the one exception I'll make. Knut Bell. His website is down right now so I cannot direct you there. He doesn't have access to his myspace right now, but you can still myspace music search "knut bell" and he's the top submission click on that and listen to a couple of his songs. The first song to play is "Wicked, Awnry, Mean N Nasty"

Seriously, don't go to the hen... but please do attend Knut tonight... He has taken or at least tied my top spot of favorites right along with Trent Willmon. Rounding out my top 5 to:
1. Knut Bell / Trent Willmon
2. George Straight
3. Alan Jackson

after that it starts to get a little hairy. If it's live I love Dirks Bently / Eric Church. If not live (since I've never heard live) would be Ray Scott, Trace Atkins, Brooks N Dunn, etc.

3 comments:

JB said...

Brooks & Dunn put on an AMAZING live show. A-maze-ing.

pattapit said...

Paint me in Birmingham but wasn't that picture from us at the Kenny / Urban Concert?

JB said...

I think Kenny/Vassar/McGraw. Maybe not.